After a brief pause in releases over March and April to help us focus on supporting contractors during lockdown, we are back on our normal release cycle.
In the meantime we have fully embedded in CIS VAT changes for Domestic Reverse Charge, and also we have been working on underlying infrastructure changes that have been in the pipeline for a while. This release is mostly focused on the ongoing changes to support Fire Safety and Compliance checks within the existing application framework, and has the normal level of general small changes and bug fixes.
- Added the ability to clone maintenance plans
- Changes to back office and mobile processes to improve support for Voids Management, Fire Safety, and Compliance work
- Minor Changes
- Improvements to performance of gas movement live search when recording visits
- New variation print using improved PDF toolkit
- Added the ability to download all asset pictures from projects/compliance sheet
- Bug Fixes
- Changes to the live search when recording visits to show stock reclaim cylinders
- Fixed bug generating unique PO reference when launched from the project sheet